The 2019-2020 Fees Are:
- $900.00 annually, if paid in full at time of registration.
- $945.00 if paid in 3 moth payment plan 1st payment of $315 billed to your credit card on file on the first day of the month following your registration. The 2nd payment will be automatically billed to your credit card on file in Sept 1st, and third Payment November 1st.
- $990.00 if paid in 6 installments. Six equal payments of $165 starting the month following your registration and continuing for 6 consecutive months.
- A $50.00 registration fee applies to all payment options.
Financial assistance is available and must be applied for and approved by POSC prior to registering for the club. For more information and to apply click on the financial assistance tab under related links.
The fee includes; but is not limited to:
- Player registration
- Coaching fees for 2-3 practices per week for 9-10 months, plus games
- Special player clinics
- Club dues
- League declaration fees
- Equipment fees
- Field rental
- Field Lights
- Referee fees
- FYSA player & coach’s pass
Tournament Fees: Cost varies per team
For Division 1, other league opportunities and teams that train more than 10 months, extra practice sessions and fees may be necessary.
Any player not in good standing will not be issued player passes. Once registration has been completed refunds will not be issued.